Ever since we are born, we go to school, we study, then we start a job, work 9-5 every day for the rest of our lives. But are we happy? Are we fulfilling our life purpose?
“If you do what you love, you’ll never work a day in your life” – Marc Anthony
If you are not doing what you love, if you are not fulfilling your life purpose you will end up living one very unhappy life.
So how can you find your life purpose?
- Learn about yourself
- What motivates you to get up in the morning?
- What keeps you up at night?
- Why do you do what you do?
- What do you do best?
- When you are the happiest?
- What are your dreams, and how are they achievable?
- What is stopping you?
- What are your options?
- Possible opportunities – make a list of 5 to 10 possible opportunities no matter how big or small they are
- What do you think is your calling – make a list of 5 – 10 things that are important for you in your life, that you feel passionate about and that motivate you
- How can you improve yourself?
- Things to do more – list a few things you would like to do more
- Things to do less – list a few things you would like to do less
Once you answer all of the questions and make all of the lists answer one final question:
What is your life purpose?